The integrated help desk and ticketing system in eCommerce Suite allows your clients and visitors to submit support issues or questions right in their members area.
To configure settings for your help desk, go to Settings > Support > Help Desk. On that tab, you can enable the integrated help desk, or have users redirected to a different one by setting the Support URL Redirect.
You can set the following options:
- Enable Support Tickets – Enable or Disable the Help Desk
- Support URL Redirect – If you are using a different help desk, enter the URL here and the user will be redirected to that web site when clicking on support in the members area
- Enable Support File Attachments – Allow users to upload attachments, like PDFs or Zip files
- Support Attachment Folder Path – the physical folder where uploaded attachments are stored
- Allowed File Attachment Types – Enter the allowed attachment types here. You need to separate them via the pipe | character
- Max Attachment Size – Maximum size of attachment in KB
- Max Attachments Per Reply – Maximum attachments a user can submit for each ticket reply
- Enable Auto Close of Tickets – Enable or disable auto closing of tickets
- Auto Close Interval – The interval in days when tickets will be auto closed
- Support Tickets Prefix – prefix to use on ticket numbers
- Sort Support Ticket Replies By – Sort tickets in ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC) order
Enabling the Support Icon in the Client Area
To allow users to submit tickets to your help desk, you can enable the support icon in Design Layout > View Dashboard Icons > Support icon.