This tab will set the following options for your web site:
- Your web site name, email, and phone number
- Select the default site address
- Select the default language for your site
- Enter a short description for your website that shows in the footer section of the default template for your web site.
- Set the default country for forms
- Enable the Terms of Service (TOS) and mailing list subscribe checkboxes
- Send account login details on signup
- Require email confirmation on signup – this helps prevent SPAM accounts
- Block specific email domains from creating an account
- Enable / Disable Guest Checkout, Account Registration or Account Login individually.
- Enter the URLs for your social network accounts here, such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Enable / Disable Maintenance Mode – if you want to setup your site without others accessing it accidentally, you can enable this option
- Show the Accept Cookies bar, if you want to comply with EU cookie laws.
- Require User Login – require users to login to your site in order to access it.
- Set Age Restrictions if you want to require users to confirm their age before site access