If you would like to use inventory management. You can enable this in your eCommerce store. Go to Settings > Store > Products and set the following options:
- Enable Product Inventory – Enable site wide inventory options
- Enable Product Inventory Alerts – When you enable this option, eCommerce Suite will send you an alert email whenever the inventory for a specific product reaches a specific level as specified in the Product Inventory Alert Level
- Product Inventory Alert Level – Number for sending out inventory alert emails
For each product, you can manually enable / disable inventory for each one in the Availability tab, under the Enable Inventory option. You can also set the following:
- Inventory Amount – Set the inventory totals for this product
- Min Quantity Required – If you want to set a minimum number of items for this product when purchased, set this option to something greater than 1
- Max Quantity Allowed – If you only want a specific amount to be sold per checkout for this product, enter a quantity here.