Your eCommerce System allows you to create blog posts under different categories. You can do this through the eCommerce admin area directly.
Adding Blog Posts
To add a new blog post, follow these steps:
- Click on Content Media > Blog Posts > Add Blog Post
- On the Create Blog Post page, enter the Blog Details for each language file you have enabled.
- Title - Title of your blog post
- Published / Draft - Set to Published if you want it to appear publicly
- Publish Date - Date when you wan the post to be published
- Summary - A short summary overview for your post. This text shows up on the blog list page.
- Post - The full blog post
- Meta Title - Meta Title
- Description - Meta Description
- Keywords - Meta Keywords
- Permalink - The URL link for the post
- Category - Enter the name of the blog category this post belongs to
- Enable Comments - Enable or Disable Comments for this post
- Blog Tags - Tags
- Sort Order - Sort Order, if you want to display this in a different sort order.
- Views - The number of views for the blog post
- Overview Image - Optional Image to show on the blog list page
- Header Image - Optional Image to show on the blog post page
- Attached Files - If you want to attach files for users to download on the blog post, set it here.
- Require Registration - If you want users to be registered first before being able to read the blog post, enable this option
- Restrict To Blog Groups - Restrict this blog for viewing only for specific blog groups. Users will have to be logged in to view it.
- Blog Groups - Blog groups to restrict this blog post to.
- Drip Feed Post - Set a specific number of days that this post will show up on a user's blog feed after their initial account registration