Your eCommerce system allows you to backup your database and your files.
You must first configure the correct backup folder path
- Click on the Settings link on the top right.
- On the Global Settings screen, click on the System > Database tab
- On the Backup Path field, make sure the folder path is valid. This is where your database backups will be stored.
Backup Your Database
- To backup your data, click on the Settings link on the top right
- Click on the System Backups link on the right to launch the Database Backups Page
- The System Backups page will list any backup files that you may already have.
- Click on the Backup Database Now button below to run a database backup.
- Once it is done, your new backup file will be saved to your backup folder path listed above and shown with the database backups page.