The Security Tab will allow you to set security options like Captcha and IP restrictions
- Restrict Admin Area To IP - Restrict the admin area to specific IP addresses
- IP Addresses To Restrict To - If you want to restrict the admin area to an IP, enter them here separated by commas
- Enable Auto IP Block - Enable IP address blocks on failed logins
- Auto IP Block Interval - Total amounts of failed logins before IP is Blocked
- Blocked IP Addresses - IP Addresses To Block. Press Enter After Each IP Address
- Debug Security Email - Email Address for Security and Debugging Information
- Enable Captcha - Enable Google ReCaptcha for your Site Forms
- Google ReCaptcha Key - Google ReCaptcha Key
- Google ReCapcha Secret - Google ReCaptcha Secret
- Enable Contact Captcha - Enable Captcha on the Contact Us Page
- Enable Blog Captcha - Enable Captcha on Blog Comments
- Enable Admin Login Captcha - Enable Captcha on the Admin Login Page
- Enable Forum Captcha - Enable Captcha on Forum Replies and Topics
Was this answer helpful?
The Media Settings tab configures options for images, file types, upload and download paths, as...
The Cron Job runs the following tasks: Auto Approve Commissions Auto Close Support Tickets...
The System Settings tab will show global options for database backup, timezone and language...
The Store Settings tab will show the following sections: Products This section allows you to...
The Content Settings tab shows options for configuring content, blog and comments Content...