- Click on Affiliate Marketing > Affiliate Tools
- In the Marketing Tools page, click on the Affiliate Banners option. This will list your current banners that you have added in the system.
- Click on the Add Banner option.
- On that Manage Banner page, you can setup the different details for your banner ad, like name, width and height.
- If you'd like to redirect that banner ad link to a different website URL other than your main page, set the Enable Custom URL Redirect To to Yes and enter that URL in the URL To Redirect To field.
- If you only want specific affiliates to see this banner ad in their members area, Select the affiliate group in the Restrict To Affiliate Group field, or set it to None
- Click Save Changes
- affiliate marketing, banners
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The affiliate text links module allows you to add text links to your affiliate marketing program...
The affiliate HTML Ads module allows you to add HTML Ads to your affiliate marketing program that...
The Affiliate Email Ads module allows you to add Email Ads to your affiliate marketing program...