The Bank Transfer Payment Gateway allows you to accept offline bank transfer payments for your eCommerce Store.
To enable bank transfer payments, please follow these steps:
- Click on Settings > Manage Modules > Payment Gateways
- Click on the Install button if it is not yet installed.
- Once it is installed, click on Settings > Payment Options
- Click on the Edit icon for Bank Transfer Payment Gateway
- You can now enter the fields for the payment option:
- Enabled - Enable or Disable this payment option
- Title - The title to show on the checkout page
- Description - A short description for the payment option
- Instructions - The instructions on how to send the check payment to you.
- Account Name - Bank Account Name
- Account Number - Bank Account Number
- Bank Name - Bank Name
- Routing Number - Bank Account Routing Number
- IBAN - IBAN
- BIC Swift - BIC Swift
- Generate Invoice - Generate an invoice for payment upon checkout.
- Checkout Logo - The logo to use on the checkout page.
- Sort Order - Sort order for the checkout page.