Your eCommerce software supports the 2Checkout Payments API
To enable the 2checkout Payment Gateway, please follow these steps:
- Login to your 2Checkout account and generate Your Publishable and Private Key. You will also need your 2Checkout seller ID.
- Once you have generate that, go to Settings > Manage Modules.
- Click on the Payment Gateways section.
- Next to 2Checkout Payment Gateway and click on Install
- Once it is installed, click on Settings > Payment Options
- Click on the Edit icon for Stripe Payment Gateway
- You can now enter the fields for the payment option:
- Enabled - Enable or Disable this payment option
- Title - The title to show on the checkout page
- Description - A short description for the payment option
- Environment - If you want to test your payments, select the sandbox option.
- Seller ID - You 2Checkout seller ID
- Publishable Key - Your 2Checkout Publishable Key
- Private Key - Your 2Checkout Private Key
- Currency - The 3 digit ISO code for your currency
- Checkout Logo - The logo to use on the checkout page.
- Sort Order - Sort order for the checkout page.