The Support Settings tab allows you to set the options for the internal help desk ticketing system as well as the knowledgbase and forum.
- Enable Support Tickets - Enable the Internal Help Desk Support System
- Support URL Redirect - If you don't use the internal help desk, you can enter a URL here to redirect users to a third party help desk system.
- Enable Support File Attachments - Allow users to attach files to tickets
- Support Attachment Folder Path - The physical folder path where ticket attachments will be stored
- Allowed File Attachment Types - Allowed file attachment types
- Max Attachment Size - The maximum file size for attachments
- Max Attachments Per Reply - The number of attachments that are allowed for each reply
- Enable Auto Close of Tickets - Automatically close tickets after specified interval
- Auto Close Interval - Number of days tickets will be automatically closed when no reply is made
- Support Tickets Prefix - Prefix for support tickets
- Sort Support Ticket Replies By - Show replies on tickets in Ascending or Descending format
- Enable Knowledgebase - Enable the Knowledgebase Module
- Enable Simple Forum - Enable the simple forum module
- Moderate Forum Topics - Moderate all forum topics and replies