The Email Settingst tab will allow you to configure options for emailing and mass mailing
This tab will allow you to configure the default email settings for the application.
- Default Email Contact - The email address contact leads are sent to by default.
- Mailer Type - The email sending type to use for sending out emails.
- Use SMTP Authentication - If you are using the SMTP mailer type, you can enable this option here.
- SMPT Host - If you are using the SMTP mailer type, set this option.
- SMTP Username - The username for your SMTP authentication
- SMTP Password - Password for your SMTP username
- SMTP Port - Port number for your SMTP Host
- Email Charset - The charset to use when sending emails. The default is UTF-8
Set the mass mailing functions in this section as well as enable third party list modules
- Members Default Mailing List - Set the default mailing list all users are subscribed to when they register and create an account
- Mailing List Module - Set whether you want to use the internal built-in mailing list module or a third party one if available.
- Mass Mailing Limit - The number of emails the internal list module will send at any one time.
Set the advanced options for your email settings in this tab.
- Server Provider - Set the default email framework to use. Default is PHPMailer
- SMTP Timeout - Timeout setting for connectin to remote SMTP servers for sending email
- Send Queue Immediately - If you do not want to initially queue certain emails, enable this setting. Note: Certain functions may take longer to run if you have to connect and send all emails immediately instead of queueing.
- Enable Email Archive - Set this option if you want to archive all emails sent out by the system.
- Auto Prune Archive - Set this to at least 30 days so that all archived emails are pruned from the archive table.
- Enable SSL - If you use SSL or TLS for sending emails, enable that option here.
- Enable Email Debugging - For troubleshooting purposes, enable this option to test your email settings
- Show Content in Queue - Show a preview of the email content in the email queue.