The Content Settings tab shows options for configuring content, blog and comments
- Enable Blog - Enable or Disable the blog section
- Document Charset - Document charset. The default is UTF-8
- Auto Save Blog Drafts - If you wan to auto save your blog drafts, enable this option
- Auto Save Draft Interval in Minutes - The interval where the system will try and autosave your blog draft entries.
- Auto Generate XML Sitemap - For generating an XMLS sitemap for Google Webmaster Tools
- Default Blog Group - The default blog group users are added to when registering
- Enable Blog Comments - If you want to allow blog comments, you can set your option here.
- Disqus Shortname - If you want to use Disqus for blog comments, enter your short name here
- Require Login To Comment - Require users to login first before being allowed to comment
- Moderate Blog Comments - Moderate new blog comments for approval.
- Enable User Profiles - Enable the option for user profiles
- Allow Stripe Billing Updates - If you use Stripe for subscription billing, you can enable that option here to allow members to update their billing info in the members area.