To enable Google social logins for your site, you must first create an app in your Google Developers account:
- Go to the Google Developers Console.
- From the project drop-down, select a project, or create a new one.
- In the sidebar under "API Manager", select Credentials.
- In the Credentials tab, select the New credentials drop-down list, and choose OAuth client ID.
- From the Application type list, choose the Web application.
- Enter a name and provide this URL as Authorized redirect URIs:
- select Create.
- Save it.
Once you have done that, go to your eCommerce Suite's admin page, and click on Design Layout > Layout and Themes > Site Layout.
On the Login tab, enable social logins and enter your Client ID for Google ID and Client Secret for Google Secret
Click Save Changes
A Facebook social login will now show up in your site's login / registration page.