To view your support tickets, go to Help and Support > Support Tickets > Active Tickets. Click on a ticket to submit a reply. Each reply is automatically sent to user’s email address.
You can filter your tickets by clicking on the Filter Tickets button. To reply to a ticket, click on a support ticket issue. On the Add Your Reply you can add your reply. You can set the following fields:
- Merge Fields – Use these fields to represent certain tags for your user
- Replies – If you have predefined replies, select one here to autoload it
- Category – Select a support category
- Priority – Set a priority for this ticket
- Attachments -Add an attachment to your reply
- Set Ticket Status – Set the status for this ticket
- Notes – Notes to add for this reply
* Note – Your users must login to the client area to submit a reply.
The eCommerce System supports the option for instant answers if you have enabled the knowledgebase module