Commissions are normally generated whenever a customer clicks on one of your affiliate’s links and purchases a product from your eCommerce store. You can then view your eCommerce system’s affiliate commissions by going to Affiliate Marketing > Affiliate Commissions > View Commissions.
Manually Adding Commissions
To add a commission manually in your eCommerce system, you can do so in Affiliate Marketing > Affiliate Commissions > Add Commission. On the Create Affiliate Commission page, you can set the following:
- Status – Set the commission as Pending, Unpaid, or Paid
- Approved – If you have approved it or not. Only approved commissions are shown in the affiliate payments page.
- Date Generated – Date when the commission is generated
- Referred By – The affiliate username who generated this commission
- Use Group Amounts – If you want to use the referring affiliate’s group amounts set this to Yes
- Sale Amount – The amount of the sale. If you are using group amounts, this is the amount used to calculate the group amounts.
- Commission Amount – If you want to manually set the commission amount if you are not using group amounts.
- Transaction ID – The transaction ID of the sale
- Invoice ID – The invoice ID in your eCommerce system that you want to associate this commission to if you want to.
- Fee – Optional fee to subtract from the commission
- Notes – Notes for this commission
- Referring Web Page – Optional referring web page you want to set.