If you would like to showcase photos on your eCommerce web site, you can activate the image gallery option. This feature allows you to showcase your photos and images in a professional looking page, with options for zooming in and URL redirects.
Managing Images for your Gallery
To access your Image Gallery, click on Content Media > Image Gallery. This will show the images that you have on your site. Click on Create Gallery Photo to add a new image to your gallery. On the Gallery Photo page, enter your new photo’s details:
- Status – Enable / Disable this image
- Sort Order – Set a numeric value to sort your images in your gallery
- Gallery Photo – Upload and select your gallery image
- Name – Name your image
- URL – If you want to give users a link to click when viewing the image, set the URL here
- Description – Enter a description for your image.
Save it and once you have added all of your images, click on Activate Gallery in Content Media > Image Gallery to view your gallery online.