Product Filters are an option that you can enable in order to allow your customers the ability to sort through your entire eCommerce product line. When these filters are enabled, they automatically show up in the left- or right-hand sidebar of your store page. Your customers can then filter out your store products using the following available filters:
- Brands – Filter product results based on specific brands
- Price – Filter products based on a minimum and maximum price range. You can set the different price ranges in Products > Product Filters > Price. Set the range in the Values tab up to 20 different minimum and maximum values.
- Ratings – Filter based on specific ratings set by your users. You must enable product reviews for this filter to work.
- Categories – Filter based on specific product categories
- Tags – Filter based on specific product tags