HTML ads are promotional tools you can give your affiliates that can be copied and pasted on their web pages.
To view your HTML ads, go to Affiliate Marketing > Affiliate Tools > Affiliate HTML Ads. You can add a new ad by clicking on Add HTML Ad. On the HTML Ad Details page, you can set the following:
- Status – Enable or Disable this ad
- Sort Order – Set the order for your ad in the list
- Name – Name your HTML ad
- HTML Ad Title – The title of your HTML ad
- HTML Ad Body – The content of your HTML ad. You can use the Allowed Merge Fields to represent data for your affiliate in the email.
- Enable Custom URL Redirect – If you want to redirect this ad to a different web page other than the default home page, set this option.
- URL to Redirect to – If you enable the custom URL redirect, set the URL here.
On the Options tab, set these optional settings:
- Restrict to Affiliate Group – If you want to show this ad to specific affiliate groups only, select the group here.
- Notes – Optional notes for this ad