HTML ads are promotional tools you can give your affiliates that can be copied and pasted on their web pages.
To view your HTML ads, go to Affiliate Marketing > Affiliate Tools > Affiliate HTML Ads. You can add a new ad by clicking on Add HTML Ad. On the HTML Ad Details page, you can set the following:
- Status – Enable or Disable this ad
- Sort Order – Set the order for your ad in the list
- Name – Name your HTML ad
- HTML Ad Title – The title of your HTML ad
- HTML Ad Body – The content of your HTML ad. You can use the Allowed Merge Fields to represent data for your affiliate in the email.
- Enable Custom URL Redirect – If you want to redirect this ad to a different web page other than the default home page, set this option.
- URL to Redirect to – If you enable the custom URL redirect, set the URL here.
On the Options tab, set these optional settings:
- Restrict to Affiliate Group – If you want to show this ad to specific affiliate groups only, select the group here.
- Notes – Optional notes for this ad
Activating HTML Ads
You can enable or disable HTML ads in the Affiliate HTML Ads section by clicking on the Status field, or setting the Status to Inactive / Active in the ad's details page.