To manage your invoices, go to Orders > Manage Invoices > View Invoices. On this page, you can mark invoices as Unpaid, Paid, Refunded, Cancelled, etc. You can also print or email a selected invoice to the user.
You can create invoices in two different ways. First, you can generate an invoice by creating an order in Orders > Manage Orders > Create Order. This invoice would then be attached to the order generated.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on Contacts > Manage Contacts > View All Contacts
- Click on the Edit icon for the user you want to create an invoice for
- On the Update User page, click on the Issue New Invoice
- On the Create Invoice page, enter the fields given on the page.
- Enter the Item, Quantity, and Price for the item. If you want to add more items to the invoice, click on Add More Items.
*Please note, adding items in the invoice are manual and not tied to any product listed in the system.
- Click on Create Invoice
- The invoice will now be listed in the Invoices page.
You can update any invoice in your eCommerce system in Orders > Manage Invoices > View Invoices and click on the Edit icon. On the Update Invoice page, there are four tabs:
- Details – View the invoice details
- Update – Update the invoice details
- Transactions – Lists payments and refunds for this invoice
- Commissions – If this was generated by an affiliate, commissions associated for this invoice would be listed here