You can have multiple addresses stored for each user contact. Each address can then be reused when the user comes back and purchases again from your store, allowing them an easier checkout process by selecting the address when they checkout.
To manually add another address for the contact in the admin area, follow these steps:
- Click on Contacts > Manage Contacts > View All Contacts
- Select the user contact that you want to edit and click on the Edit icon.
- On the Update User page, click on the Addresses tab.
- The Adresses tab will show the user's address book and list all the addresses associate for this account.
- Click on Add Address to add a new one.
- On the Add Address page, enter the address fields and click on Save Changes
- The user can now select that address when they checkout from your ecommerce store.