To enable the Authorize.Net (DPM) Payment Option, follow these steps:
- First, login to your Authorize.net account and generate your API Login ID and your Transaction Key.
- Once you have your keys, you can enable the Authoriz.net option in Settings > Manage Modules > Payment Gateways
- Click on the Install button if it is not yet installed.
- Once it is installed, click on Settings > Payment Options
- Click on the Edit icon for Authoirze.net Payment Gateway
- You can now enter the fields for the payment option:
- Enabled - Enable or Disable this payment option
- Title - The title to show on the checkout page
- Description - A short description for the payment option
- Environment - Select Sandbox if you want to enable testing.
- API Login ID - Your Authorize.net API Login ID
- Transaction Key - Your Authorize.net API Transaction Key
- Currency - The 3 digit ISO code for your currency
- Auth Only - Enable Auth Only
- Enable CVV - Enable the CVV Field
- Checkout Logo - The logo to use on the checkout page.
- Sort Order - Sort order for the checkout page.