- Restrict Admin Area To Specific IP Addresses – If you want to restrict the admin area to a specific IP address, you can set this option. * If you set this, you need to make sure the IP is correct as this can lock you out of the admin area completely.
- Enable Auto IP Block – Set this option if you want to block users with failed logins
- Alert Security Email – The email address for sending security and alert issues to
- Enable Form Flood Control – If you want to limit forms being submitted to your site, such as the downline email (if enabled), and forum posts, set it here in minutes
- If you want to enable Google ReCaptcha, enable the options here
- You can set ReCaptcha options for the contact page, blog comments form, admin login page, forum topic form, and user account login page.